BestASP.NETHostingReview.com | Best and Recommended wordpress 4.5.2 Hosting . WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.
WordPress 4.5.2 includes the following features:
- Editing Menus in Customizer | With a heavy push for the theme customizer adoption, WordPress core team is slowly moving all theme options one by one to the customizer screen. This change was met with heavy resistance by some very notable members of the community. It would be interesting to see how the customizer evolves in the next versions.
- Adding Site Icon or Favicon | Favicon or site icon is the tiny icon that you see next to a site’s name in your web browser. In the past, WordPress users had to use a plugin to add a favicon or add it manually by editing their theme files.
- Better Passwords | WordPress 4.5.2 will introduce a new user interface for the password reset screen. It will automatically fill in the new password field with a strong password.
- Editor Improvements | Many WordPress site owners spend most of their time writing posts. If you use the visual editor, then you will notice that moving your mouse to click on formatting buttons slows down your writing pace. With 4.5.2, WordPress is introducing inline text shortcuts. These shortcuts are similar to Markdown which allows you to format text and add element using simple markup in the text. However, unlike Markdown these text patterns will immediately transforms patterns into HTML.
- Visual/Text Editors in Press This | In WordPress 4.5.2, the Press This tool will get a full featured visual and text post editor. This will make it easier to create posts quickly with proper formatting tools.
What’s WordPress 4.5.2 Hosting?
Often overlooked, web hosting is one of the key component of every successful website. Choosing the best web hosting for your needs can improve your SEO and increase sales. There are various different types of WordPress hosting options available such as Free, Shared, VPS, Dedicated, and managed WordPress hosting. In this guide, we will help you choose the best WordPress hosting for your website.
To choose the Best and Recommended WordPress 4.5.2 cloud hosting for your websites, we recommend you going with the Best and Recommended WordPress 4.5.2 cloud hosting, ASPHostPortal is the leading provider of windows hosting and affordable WordPress 4.5.2 Hosting. The price starts from $5.00 per month. To more information about WordPress 4.5.2 cloud hosting please visit http://asphostportal.com/
WordPress 4.5.2 Hosting Price
Why Choose ASPHostPortal ?
- Build Your Website – Use ASPHostPortal.com’s website building tools to get that special, customized look for your website. A nifty wizard will walk you through the process.
- All-inclusive prices unbeatable value – Other companies promise cheap hosting, but then charge extra for setup fees, higher renewal rates, or promotional services. With ASPHostPortal.com, the listed price is the number you’ll pay, and you can expect a fully loaded, comprehensive suite of web services.
- Fast and Secure Server – ASPHostPortal powerfull servers are especially optimized and ensure the best WordPress performance. They are have best data centers on three continent and unique account isolation for security.
- Easy to Use and Manage – ASPHostPortal.com webspace explorer lets you manage your website files with a browser. A control panel lets you set up and control your server functions with ease.
ASPHostPortal.com as The Best and Affordable WordPress 4.5.2
From what we have discussed above, ASPHostPortal.com is a good option for hosting WordPress 4.5.2 websites by highly meeting the installation requirements of this application and offering packages with affordable price and rich features. The key point is that it ensures a reliable hosting environment with blazing-fast page loading speed and provides 24/7 responsive technical support.