BestASPNETHostingReview.com | Best and Recommended DotNetNuke 8.0.2 Hosting. DotNetNuke 8.0.2 has been released. In the new DotNetNuke 8.0.2 it introduced a major change developed specifically for DNN 8.0.2: This is the function of support incremental updates to the same version . This means that after installing the DotNetNuke 8.0.2, there will be the opportunity to upgrade to the final version when it becomes available. So if you want to live the new capabilities of DNN, you can install this version on a production server.
What is DotNetNuke?
DotNetNuke is an open-source content management system ideal for creating and deploying projects such as commercial websites, corporate intranets and extranets, and online publishing portals. DotNetNuke is built on a Microsoft ASP.NET (VB.NET) platform, and is easily installed.
Some significant features:
- DNN 8.0.2 is designed for multi-tenancy and supports an unlimited number of websites, either as root websites or for portals in a parent-child configuration.
- The platform’s skinning feature separates content from design-related files for easier customization. Skins make it simple to maintain a common look and structure across related sites without advanced programming knowledge.
- DNN’s core functionality can be expanded with modules for common elements, such as those for e-commerce.
- The software enables parent-child website resource sharing and management using specially-formed symbolic links.
Advantages of DotNetNuke
- Usability – The framework is easy to learn and become second nature after a short amount of use for folks at any technical skill level.
- Extensibility – the DNN framework is changeable, you can alter the way it behaves, you can extend it.
- Scalability – No website is to small or too large for DNN, it will always suit your needs!
- Affordability/Price – DNN is open source software… that’s right it’s free!
Best and Recommended DotNetNuke 8.0.2 Hosting 2016
After reviewed over 30+ Windows hosting companies, we will give you our DotNetNuke 8.0.2 hosting recommendation. We found ASPHostPortal is the best solution for DotNetNuke 8.0.2 hosting.
Our review site is designed to be a trusted place for bloggers, individuals and web designers to find best web hosting solutions at an affordable price. We review each web host in our view points independently, and rate them based on their reliability, features, technical support level, prices and reputation in the industry.
Best and Recommended Hosting for DotNetNuke – ASPHostPortal
ASPHostPortal.com was launched in 2008.They are one of the best Windows Hosting in United States is ASPHostPortal.com. This company currently supports Windows Server 2012 hosting with ASP.NET 4.5 / 4.5.1 / 4.5.2, MVC 5.1 / 5.1.1 / 5.1.2, Visual Studio 2012, WebSockets, IIS 126.96.36.199 and support the latest Microsoft technology. All of its Windows hosting services are 100% compatible with DotNetNuke 8.0.2.
The price of ASPHostPortal.com DotNetNuke 8.0.2 hosting packages is quite competitive, especially the Host One which we may recommend most here. Going through this promotional link directly and you will get FREE DOMAIN or DOUBLE SQL SPACE, the Host One Windows hosting package is $5.00/mo.
This company offers money back guarantee if any of the clients fail to get the desired results. If the company does not work up to the expectations in a certain month, and the valid refund period is 30 days. In addition, the customer service is based on US and the representatives are working 24/7.