BestASPNETHostingReview.com | Best and recommended Geeklog hosting. Geeklog is an open source application for managing dynamic web content. It is written in PHP and supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MS SQL as the database backend.
“Out of the box”, Geeklog is a CMS, or a blog engine with support for comments, trackbacks, multiple syndication formats, spam protection, and all the other vital features of such a system.
The core Geeklog distribution can easily be extended by the many community developed plugins and other add-ons to radically alter its functionality. Available plugins include forums, image galleries, and many more.
Best and Recommended Geeklog Hosting
To learn more, visit http://asphostportal.com
To learn more, visit http://hostforlife.eu
To learn more, visit http://ukwindowshostasp.net
ASPHostPortal.com offers best and cheap Geeklog Hosting. ASPHostPortal.com was founded in 2008. It has been topping the list of almost all the web Cloud Hosting review sites so far. This company is missioned to deliver a cost effective plan in the consideration of all feature, price, reliability, loading speed and technical support. Their best and cheap Geeklog Hosting plan is starting at $5.00/mo. ASPHostPortal.com is now providing free domain for new clients to enjoy the company’s outstanding web Cloud Hosting service. Their servers optimized for your Geeklog installation 24/7/365 ASPHostPortal.com’s technical support from Geeklog Hosting experts.
HostForLIFE.eu prides itself in providing web Hosting with a rare combination of unmatched reliability, quality and affordability. HostForLIFE’s edge is derived through unparalleled company management and a culture of employee driven initiatives. With their fully support on Microsoft Windows and Geeklog in their Windows Server, DiscountService is the best choice to host your Geeklog Hosting. They are so confident in their Cloud Hosting services they will not only provide you with a 30 days money back guarantee, but also they give you a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Their Drupal 8.1.3 Hosting plan is starting from € 3.00 /mo.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET offers Geeklog Hosting. They offer flexible Geeklog Hosting to new as well as existing customers. Given the scale of their environment, they have recruited and developed some of the best talent in the Cloud Hosting technology that you are using. Their team is strong because of the experience and talents of the individuals who make up UKWindowsHostASP.NET.
Geeklog 2.1.1 Hosting Feature
Geeklog 2.1.1 is now available for download .
There are a number of new features and fixes with this version of Geeklog. The major ones include:
- [Security] Log parameters for 404 errors & make filtering in 404.log work like in error.log
- [Security] Removed the code used for File Manager demos and tests shipped with WideImage to prevent an XSS
- [Security] Updated File Manager to version 2.2.0 (fixed security issue with file upload check)
- [Security] Configuration string input sanitizing overhauled
- [Security] Fixed a possible OS command injection with database backup
- [Update] CKEditor to version 4.5.4
- [Update] jQuery to version 1.11.3 and jQuery UI to version 1.11.4. jQuery Timepicker Addon updated
- [Update] OAuth class to version 1.141
- [Feature] Integrated the UIkit framework version 2.24.0 into Geeklog
- [Feature] Denim theme now uses UIKit
- [Feature] Plugins can now include default templates and css files along with ones for different themes
- [Feature] Schema.org article, author, and Breadcrumb markup added to Denim and Modern Curve themes
- [Feature] Allow xmlSiteMap Plugin to Ping Search Engines when new content is added
- [Feature] For XMLSitemap Plugin added dedicated API
- [Feature] Added first part of developer mode which adds extra error logging for any template errors. See siteconfig.php to enable feature
- [Bug] Added email check to Com_mail to prevent plugins from sending email to users who don’t have an address (Oauth users)
- [Bug] Cached Articles Sometimes do not Display on website
- [Bug] Current LDAP module doesn’t work properly – new Simple_LDAP Authentication provided
- [Bug] Duplicate Blocks
- [Bug] Remove hardcoded checks for TLD in domain names
The complete list of features and fixes can be found in the history.txt file located in the release under the docs directory.