Joomla is a free and open source content management system (CMS) designed to assist users in building websites and other online applications. Joomla is written in PHP for managing content on the web and uses a MySQL database to store content. This award-winning web site software contains easy-to-use features available to everyone. With a broad selection of commerce and business add-ons, Joomla is decent choice for companies looking to step up their basic website to something more appealing, unique, interactive and professional.
BestASPNETHostingReview.com | Best and recommended Joomla 3.5.1 hosting. Joomla 3.5.1 is now available. This is a bug fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla and fixes some bugs related to session management from Joomla 3.5.1. Joomla becomes more popular CMS than WordPress and now it used by approximately 500,000 websites worldwide. There are large number of web hosting services exist on the Australian market today. Choosing the best and cheap Joomla 3.5.1 hosting provider in general is not a simple task. The best and cheap Joomla 3.5.1 hosting provider in particular should depend on what type of Joomla site you want to have: hobby, blog, or e-commerce site. In this post, we will help you to find the best and recommended Joomla 3.5.1 hosting which meet the minimum requirement of Joomla 3.5.1.
What’s new Joomla 3.5.1 ?
Joomla 3.5.1 fixes some issues found in the 3.5.1 to do with browser sessions. All reported bugs from the 3.5.1 update have been fixed in this release:
- Users were unable to edit or create items after the 3.5.1 update.
- Fatal error about connection->stat() not existing on external database connections.
- After session timeout users could still navigate the backend but without being able to create/edit items or use pagination/filters.
ASPHostPortal as the Best and Recommended Joomla 3.5.1 hosting
Founded in 2008 and provides Windows and linux based web hosting services. This company currently supports the latest joomla hosting. With the 5+ years development and growth, ASPHostPortal has accumulated rich experience and has become a large web hosting providers over the Internet.
ASPHostPortal offers various shared hosting plans. But, we will discuss their famous plan here. This company offers several additional add-ons that you can purchase after your base plan has been setup via the control panel.
- Host One plan start with $5.00/month. This plan support Unlimited domains, 5 GB disk space, 60 GB bandwith, 2 MSSQL database @200 MB/database, 200 MB email space, dedicated application pool, with bonus 1 FREE domain name.
- Host Two plan start with $9.00/month. This plan support Unlimited domains, 15 GB disk space, 150 GB bandwith, 4 MSSQL database @500 MB/database, 500 MB email space, dedicated application pool, with bonus 1 FREE domain name
- Host Three plan start with $14.00/month. This plan support Unlimited domains, 50 GB disk space, 500 GB bandwith, 6 MSSQL database @1000 MB/database, 1000 MB email space, dedicated application pool, with bonus 1 FREE domain name. This is the most favorite plan in shared hosting.
- Host Four plan start with $23.00/month. This plan support Unlimited domains, Unlimited disk space, Unlimited bandwith, 10 MSSQL database @1500 MB/database, 1000 MB email space, dedicated application pool.
Joomla 3.5.1 Hosting Reliability
“Their servers never go down.” – when we surveyed on the reliability of ASPHostPortal. We have set up an uptime testing through Pingdom to monitor a joomla site hosted on ASPHostPortal platform since July, 2013. So far, we haven’t detected any serious downtime which is longer than 10 minutes. ASPHostPortal always commits 99.9% hosting uptime in the real world. In the November 2014, there was no downtime and network interruption, and the testing site was 100% online
ASPHostPortal Customer Service
The company provides 24/7 US-based technical support via email and live chat. Thus, customers can contact the experts immediately. What’s more, the company has promised that the first response time is in 2 minutes, which averages under 30 seconds in the real world. The support staffs of ASPHostPortal are all well-trained to resolve any technical problems effectively. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the capability of these people.
Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
ASPHostPortal is Highly Recommended for Jommla 3.5.1 hosting
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. ASPHostPortal is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planing to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, ASPHostPortal is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.
ASPHostPortal.com is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and Linux Spotlight Hosting Partner in United States. Microsoft presents this award to ASPHostPortal.com for the ability to support the latest Joomla, PHP, ASP.NET, WebMatrix, WebDeploy, Visual Studio 2015, .NET 5/ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC 6.0/5.2, Silverlight 6 and Visual Studio Lightswitch