BestASPNETHostingReview.com | Best and cheap Drupal 8.3.5 hosting. This is a patch release of Drupal 8 and is ready for use on production sites. See the CHANGELOG.txt for a summary of changes and improvements since the last minor release. Learn more about Drupal 8. This release only contains bug fixes, along with documentation and testing improvements. Translators should take note of a handful of minor string changes since the last release.
There are no known regressions in this release.
Updating from versions older than 8.3.0
We’ve received reports of the following issues with the 8.3.0 release that may affect those updating from older versions of Drupal 8:
- A few sites have reported #2869449: PluginNotFound exception after update to Drupal 8.3 where the plugin name mentioned in the exception may vary. Administrators of affected sites should check the issue queues of contributed modules in use. Comment on #2869449 if necessary.
- Sites that have the HAL module enabled and are upgrading from 8.1.x have encountered #2867444: Configuration schema errors whilst updating to 8.3.0. Possible workarounds include updating to 8.2.7 first and then to 8.3.0, or (for sites using Drush) updating to Drush 8.1.10. (Note that 8.1.x has been end-of-life since September 2016, so we generally do not provide full support for updates that skip minor releases.)
File usage tracking causes unexpected file deletion
Drupal 8 currently has a number of known issues related to incorrect tracking of file usage, which can result in files being unexpectedly deleted from a site. Site owners experiencing unexplained file loss should consider setting “Delete orphaned files” to “Never” on
/admin/config/media/file-system until these issues are resolved, and note the following issues:
- #2801777: Give users the option to prevent Drupal from automatically marking unused files as temporary
- #2708411: File usage not incremented when adding new translation
- #1239558: Deleting a node with revisions does not release file usage
- #2810355: Images lost when changing node language
- #2884025: Uploading a managed file on a custom form that allows multiple files also triggers the remove button which results in a duplicate temporary record and results in the file being deleted
Best Recommendation Drupal 8.3.5 Hosting in 2017
The following web host offer all necessary features to run Drupal on their server and has been also recommended by BestASPNETHostingReview.com official developer website:
Recommendation Best Drupal 8.3.5 Hosting
Choosing the best Drupal 8.3.5 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Drupal 8.3.5 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Drupal 8.3.5 review site, which is designed to help you find the best Drupal 8.3.5 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Drupal 8.3.5 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
What to expect from a Drupal web host?
Drupal is mostly used by developers, because the standard users may find it difficult to get started with. Even if the Drupal core use less server resources than Joomla or WordPress, you should consider the fact that when expanding the system with custom features, will definitely need more resources and probably advanced hosting technologies as well. Choosing a hosting provider could be difficulty for Drupal users, but is not impossible.
Features of the ideal web hosting plan for Drupal are:
- one click Drupal installation tool
- trained support team to solve issues related to Drupal
- online tutorials to help users set up their website
- tools to provide security and best performance