BestASPNETHostingReview.com | Best and cheap Magento 2.1.6 hosting recommendation. Magento 2.1.6 hosting released. This release includes important performance enhancements for your Magento installation, especially for operations that involve the category page as well as image resizing.
Magento 2.1.6 contains over 15 significant performance enhancements when compared to 2.1.5. Look for the following highlights in this release:
- Improved performance of the Category page
- loading configurable products from the database is now up to 5x faster
- price calculations are now up to 3-5% faster
- stock validation is now up to 20% faster
- Optimized image resizing
- image resize operations performed from the command line interface now generate images of all sizes. See magento catalog:images:resize for more information.
- image resize operations from the Admin have been fixed
- significant decrease in the number of file system operations when processing images on frontend
- caching of image metadata is up to 50% faster, depending on store size
- Improved performance of layered navigation
- layered navigation is now up to 3% faster due to the caching of attribute options
- Minimized indexing operations after product import
Functional fixes and enhancements
We address the following functional fixes and enhancements in this release.
- Magento no longer locks the
category_product_entitytable. Unlocking this table reduces the potential of lock-related timeouts that can occur when indexing and checkout operations run in parallel. Previously, Magento locked the
- The storefront now displays images that Magento resizes during product save operations, rather than resizing the product on the storefront. Previously, the image path contained
store_id, and during save operations, Magento resized images for images the default store only.
Looking For The Best Magento 2.1.6 Hosting Recommendation
After we review 50+ ASP.NET Hosting Company that provide magento site, we recommend you to host on ASPHostPortal.com . They provides fast, secure and reliable Magento 2.1.6 hosting. Their hosting environment is optimally configured for Magento 2.1.6 – both for security and performance. Their expertise when it comes to providing Joomla hosting services is vast. They able to support the latest Microsoft and ASP.NET technology, such as: WebMatrix, WebDeploy, Visual Studio 2012, ASP.NET 5 / ASP.NET 4.5.2, ASP.NET MVC 6.0/5.2, Silverlight 6 and Visual Studio Lightswitch. With their best service, you can start your joomla site only $2.99/month with 35% OFF.
With their fully support on Microsoft Windows and ASP.NET, ASPHostPortal is the best choice to host your Magento 2.1.6 Hosting. The following are some of the reasons why you should choose them as your Magento 2.1.6 Hosting provider:
- Uptime & Support Guarantees
They are so confident in hosting services, they will not only provide you with a 30 day money back guarantee, but also give you a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Web Application Firewall
They always help protect your Joomla site from common CSS and SQL injection attacks.
- Free Migrations
Their migration experts will help you move Joomla from your old web host to theirs for free. They do not charge you a dime. This way you get to see how excellent their support is from day one and you do not have to fuss over getting emails, databases and more moved from web host to web host.
Instead of saving just some dollars for hosting, Go for some reasonable, best and reliable Magento hosting.
Out of all the hosting companies I mentioned above. I found ASPHostPortal. ASPHostPortal is amazing because of their quality service and reasonable price. Their support team is amazing . So I will suggest you to go for ASPHostPortal because they are cheap in price and high in quality.
Promotion from ASPHostPortal TRY NOW!!
So if you are going to start an new venture and wants to earn some dollars you have to be serious and take a decision. Choose any hosting company which you like OR you can go with my suggestion which is ASPHostPortal
Do let me know which Magento 2.1.6 Hosting you are using? Have you used any of the hosting I mentioned above?