BestASPNETHostingReview.com | Best and cheap Drupal 8.3.7 hosting. This is a patch release of Drupal 8 and is ready for use on production sites. See the CHANGELOG.txt for a summary of changes and improvements since the last minor release. Learn more about Drupal 8. This release only contains bug fixes, along with documentation and testing improvements. Translators should take note of a handful of minor string changes since the last release.
There are no known regressions in this release.
Updating from versions older than 8.3.0
We’ve received reports of the following issues with the 8.3.0 release that may affect those updating from older versions of Drupal 8:
- A few sites have reported #2869449: PluginNotFound exception after update to Drupal 8.3 where the plugin name mentioned in the exception may vary. Administrators of affected sites should check the issue queues of contributed modules in use. Comment on #2869449 if necessary.
- Sites that have the HAL module enabled and are upgrading from 8.1.x have encountered #2867444: Configuration schema errors whilst updating to 8.3.0. Possible workarounds include updating to 8.2.7 first and then to 8.3.0, or (for sites using Drush) updating to Drush 8.1.10. (Note that 8.1.x has been end-of-life since September 2016, so we generally do not provide full support for updates that skip minor releases.)
File usage tracking causes unexpected file deletion
Drupal 8 currently has a number of known issues related to incorrect tracking of file usage, which can result in files being unexpectedly deleted from a site. Site owners experiencing unexplained file loss should consider setting “Delete orphaned files” to “Never” on
/admin/config/media/file-system until these issues are resolved, and note the following issues:
- #2801777: Give users the option to prevent Drupal from automatically marking unused files as temporary
- #2708411: File usage not incremented when adding new translation
- #1239558: Deleting a node with revisions does not release file usage
- #2810355: Images lost when changing node language
- #2884025: Uploading a managed file on a custom form that allows multiple files also triggers the remove button which results in a duplicate temporary record and results in the file being deleted
Best Recommendation Drupal 8.3.7 Hosting in 2017
The following web host offer all necessary features to run Drupal on their server and has been also recommended by BestASPNETHostingReview.com official developer website:
Recommendation Best Drupal 8.3.7 Hosting
Choosing the best Drupal 8.3.7 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Drupal 8.3.7 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Drupal 8.3.7 review site, which is designed to help you find the best Drupal 8.3.7 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Drupal 8.3.7 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
ASPHostPortal.com is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner in United States. Microsoft presents this award to ASPHostPortal.com for the ability to support the latest Microsoft and ASP.NET technology, such as: WebMatrix, WebDeploy, Visual Studio 2015, .NET 5/ASP.NET 4.6, ASP.NET MVC 6.0/5.2, Silverlight 6 and Visual Studio Lightswitch. Click here for more information
Why ASPHostPortal ?
- Full Trust App Support
- Excellent ASP.Net Support
- Developer friendly hosting
- Unlimited SQL Server databases
- Host Unlimited Sites
- 60 GB Bandwidth
- $4.49/mo 15% OFF
HostForLIFE.eu aims to Focus is on affordable Windows Shared Hosting. HostForLIFE.eu aims to provide Cheap ASP.NET Hosting and that too with No Long Term Contracts. HostForLIFE.eu is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Hosting in European Continent. Their service is ranked the highest top #1 spot in several European countries, such as: Germany, Italy, Netherlands, France, Belgium, United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and many top European countries
Why HostForLIFE.eu ?
- Experts in asp.net hosting
- Dedicated asp.net web host
- Microsoft Gold Certified
- Full Trust hosting
- €3.49/Mo. 15% OFF
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Unlimited Bandwidth
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is the best UK Windows Hosting provider that offers the most affordable world class windows hosting solutions for their customers. They provide shared, reseller, cloud, and dedicated web hosting. They currently operate servers in four prestiguous cities in Europe, namely: London (UK), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Frankfurt (Germany), Washington DC (US), Paris (France), Singapore and Chennai (India)
Why UKWindowsHostASP.NET ?
- ASP.NET MVC 6/5 / 4 / 3 / 2
- MS SQL 2014
- Windows 2008 IIS 8Web Hosting.
- Full Trust hosting
Just $2.99/ Month
- Unlimited Sites
- 30-Days Money Back Guarantee
- £2.99/month + 35% OFF
What to expect from a Drupal web host?
Drupal is mostly used by developers, because the standard users may find it difficult to get started with. Even if the Drupal core use less server resources than Joomla or WordPress, you should consider the fact that when expanding the system with custom features, will definitely need more resources and probably advanced hosting technologies as well. Choosing a hosting provider could be difficulty for Drupal users, but is not impossible.
Features of the ideal web hosting plan for Drupal are:
- one click Drupal installation tool
- trained support team to solve issues related to Drupal
- online tutorials to help users set up their website
- tools to provide security and best performance