BestASPNETHostingReview.com | Best and Recommended ASP.NET Hosting. A quality web hosting solution is the foundation for websites of any kinds and sizes, ranging from small personal blogs to large virtual shopping malls. After all, it directly determines your online accessibility and webpage loading speed. In some cases, it even has some influences on your website building and management.
In this case, if you are going to purchase a web hosting service for the establishment of your website, you’d better have a look at the following tips concerning about how to choose web hosting.
This might be the first concern of all the webmasters. In fact, the average charging of web hosting is not expensive. In general, you can get a great service by spending from $3/mo to $10/mo. After all, this hosting type requires you to share a single web server with some other webmasters. Thus, the fees of server renting and maintenance are shared by you and your neighborhoods.
Besides, there are also some free hosting and some extremely cheap hosting available. Here, we highly suggest you to move away from them. These hosting providers generally are full of frauds and scams. They set the low prices to attract as many customers as possible, and then charge you some hidden fees in the future, such as the setup fees and support fees. Besides, to save budgets, they may sacrifice the hosting quality by using some cheap servers and small data centers, causing many downtimes and slow speed for you.
According to our experiences, a web host that charges you around $5/mo is the most moderate option.
Generally, a quality web host should include all the following features into their hosting packages.
- Sufficient allocations of disk space, monthly bandwidth and RAM. Some web hosts may claim to offer unlimited server resources. Dot not believe this marketing trick, but contact the support staffs to enquire the exact volume of resources that you can use.
- User-friendly control panel. For newbies, the Plesk Panel is the most recommended option due to its icon-based interface and powerful functions.
- 1-click script installer. If you cannot set up a website using HTML, you need a script for site building, such as WordPress for blog sites, nopCommerce for online stores and Joomla for common websites. The manual installation of these scripts is complicated and time-consuming. With the 1-click installer, however, you can install them and start your site with minutes.
- Money back guarantee. A quality web host should at least allow 30 days for full refunding. Also, it is great for a hosting provider to allow the anytime money back guarantee.
- Free extras. These generally include the free domain name, free advertising credits and free website backup service.
- All the necessary programming languages with the latest version, including PHP, MySQL, Perl, Python, Ruby, Cron and many more.
- Security technologies including SSL, SSH, password protection, firewall, suPHP, IP blocking and hotlink protection, etc.
- Allowance for multiple sub-domains, add-on domains, FTP accounts email accounts.
These are the basic feature offerings of a truly quality web host. Sometimes, you may also have some special requirements. In this case, you’d better check the feature list carefully to figure out whether the web host can meet your hosting needs.
Hosting Reliability and Page Loading Speed
These are the core factors for evaluating the quality of a web hosting solution. After all, the uptime track record and the page loading speed directly affect the reading experience of your visitors and your online ranking on all the major search engines. In this case, you have to make sure that the web host you choose promises at least 99.9% uptime and fast page loading that is less than 5 seconds on average.
Generally, these two aspects are determined by the quality of web servers and the facility of data centers used by the hosting providers. It would be great for a web host to adopt the DELL branded servers coming with the high-quality components and high specifications. As for the data centers, the SAS 70 Type II certified ones are great.
No matter you are a newbie or an experienced webmasters, you cannot confirm that you will never meet any hosting troubles that negatively affect your website running. Therefore, when choosing a web hosting provider, you have to make sure that it offers you responsive support service that is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Besides, the support channel needs to be various. Basically, they should include the phone call, instant conversation, email and ticket system. As for the support efficiency, the response time of the former two needs to be within 5 seconds while that of the latter two should be no more than 20 minutes.
Here, we have to mention that the web hosting can only be used for small websites and some personal blogs. If you are going to set up a large site or some e-commerce platforms, even the most expensive and powerful web hosting solutions cannot give you a proper hosting experience. In this case, a VPS or a dedicated server hosting are recommended.
In addition, choosing a web host based on the above-mentioned criteria can undoubtedly help you make a wise decision. However, as there are a large number of web hosts available online nowadays, comparing and reviewing them on your own can be a complicated and tedious task. In this case, we have list the top 3 host as following, narrowing down your options easily.
To learn more, visit http://asphostportal.com
To learn more, visit
To learn more, visit http://discountservice.biz